The purchase of power supply converter should be cautious(2)
1. Flame retardant properties can not be ignored
Mechanical equipment will generate a lot of heat energy during use, especially in the current market competition is intensifying, in order to improve their market competitiveness, many companies continue to strengthen production, 24-hour production has become the norm, if the flame retardant power module Insufficient performance, long-term work may cause the spontaneous combustion of the power module, which may bring huge losses to the enterprise. Therefore, the flame retardant performance must not be ignored when purchasing a power supply converter otherwise it is very likely that the gain will outweigh the gain.
2. Insulation needs to be considered
(9) For the high-voltage module power supply, do not touch the high-voltage dangerous area during use and within 10 minutes after the power outage.
(10) Purchasing principle of module power supply: Generally, switching power supply should be selected for larger power, and linear power supply should be selected for smaller power.
(11) The module power supply cannot be forcibly dismantled, and it will be damaged if it is forcibly dismantled.
The advent of the era of intelligence has led to more and more electrical equipment. In order to protect the reputation of the company and ensure the safety of consumers, the insulation problem must be considered when purchasing power modules. If the insulation of the power module is insufficient, it will be used for a long time. There may be leakage of electricity. Once a consumer is injured, it will have a serious impact on the brand image of the company, and it may even make a company slump and disappear from the market completely.