What are the advantages of high-voltage input module power supply?(1)
The switching power supply module, in short, is to obtain a higher power customized non-standard power supply customized module (factory supply through some modifications. In fact, the internal circuit of the switching power supply module is actually a switching power supply. So, what are the advantages of switching power supply modules? What are its main applications?
(3) Before the installation is completed and the power is turned on, the wiring on each terminal should be checked and checked again to ensure that the input and output, AC and DC, single-phase and multi-phase, positive and negative, voltage and current values are correct. Prevent the occurrence of reverse and wrong connections.
(4) For high-power power supplies, there are generally two or more "+" output terminals and "-" output terminals. In fact, they belong to the same output electrode, but for the convenience of user wiring, they are connected together internally.
(5) The module power supply is not allowed to work at full load for a long time. The utilization rate of linear power supply should be controlled within 60%; the utilization rate of switching power supply should be controlled within 80%, otherwise it may cause early artificial failure of module power supply.
1. What are the advantages of switching power supply modules?
There are many advantages of switching power supply modules:
(1) It has a particularly wide range of uses, not only aerospace, post and telecommunications, but also metallurgy, mining, automatic control, etc., whether it is social production or daily life, it can be well used;
(2) high-voltage input customized non-standard power supply customized module (factory supply The quality is relatively excellent, the quality is relatively stable and reliable, and it can be produced automatically;