What are the advantages of non-isolated power supply?(2)
(1) It has a particularly wide range of uses, not only aerospace, post and telecommunications, but also metallurgy, mining, automatic control, etc., whether it is social production or daily life, it can be well used;
(2) non-isolated power supply The quality is relatively excellent, the quality is relatively stable and reliable, and it can be produced automatically;
Power Active Filter
When the traditional alternating current-direct current (AC-DC) converter is put into operation, a large amount of harmonic current will be injected into the power grid, which will cause harmonic loss and interference. For example, when uncontrollable rectification is added with capacitor filtering, the third harmonic content on the grid side can reach (70~80)%, and the power factor on the grid side is only 0.5~0.6.
The secondary power DC/DC converter of the communication power supply has been commercialized. The module adopts high-frequency PWM technology, the switching frequency is about 500kHz, and the power density is 5W~20W/in3. With the development of large-scale integrated circuits, the module power supply is required to be miniaturized, so it is necessary to continuously increase the switching frequency and adopt new circuit topologies. The power density of the module power supply has been greatly improved.
(3) The technology is relatively simple, and it is easy to meet the relevant requirements;
(4) non-isolated power supplyThe development cycle is relatively short, there are many choices in input and output, and the changes are quite flexible;
(5) When the design of the product needs to be changed, it can be simply converted or connected in parallel;
(6) non-isolated power supply The design is relatively simple, without too many parts, just a power module and a few discrete components;
In many fields, switching power supply modules play a role that cannot be ignored and are very important.