What are the advantages of DC module power supply?(1)
The switching power supply module, in short, is to obtain a higher power dc switching power supply supply through some modifications. In fact, the internal circuit of the switching power supply module is actually a switching power supply. So, what are the advantages of switching power supply modules? What are its main applications?
(6) For the module power supply, some manufacturers have a fixed resistance directly connected to the adjustable terminal (ADJ) from the factory. When using, the user must configure a potentiometer with the corresponding resistance value to replace the fixed resistance. However, it should be noted that when the adjustable terminals are in an open state, loading is never allowed.
(7) In order to achieve sufficient heat dissipation, the module power supply should be installed in a location with better air convection. Generally, when the working current of the linear power supply is above 4A, or the working current of the switching power supply is above 7A, forced air cooling should be installed. In addition, no other items are allowed on the module power supply housing.
(8) The module power supply is generally suitable for resistive-based loads. If it needs to be applied to capacitive-based or inductive-based loads, it should be explained in the order contract in advance and customized by the manufacturer.
1. What are the advantages of switching power supply modules?
There are many advantages of switching power supply modules:
(1) It has a particularly wide range of uses, not only aerospace, post and telecommunications, but also metallurgy, mining, automatic control, etc., whether it is social production or daily life, it can be well used;
(2)DC dc switching power supply supply The quality is relatively excellent, the quality is relatively stable and reliable, and it can be produced automatically;