What are the advantages of high-voltage input module power supply?(2)
(1) It has a particularly wide range of uses, not only aerospace, post and telecommunications, but also metallurgy, mining, automatic control, etc., whether it is social production or daily life, it can be well used;
(2) high-voltage input module power supply The quality is relatively excellent, the quality is relatively stable and reliable, and it can be produced automatically;
(3) The technology is relatively simple, and it is easy to meet the relevant requirements;
The high-voltage DC power supply for electrostatic precipitator has been developed in China. The commercial power is rectified into DC, and the full-bridge zero-current switch series resonant inverter circuit is used to invert the DC voltage to a high-frequency voltage, which is then boosted by a high-frequency transformer, and finally rectified. for DC high voltage. Under the condition of resistive load, the output DC voltage reaches 55kV, the current reaches 15mA, and the operating frequency is 25.6kHz.
(4) high-voltage input module power supplyThe development cycle is relatively short, there are many choices in input and output, and the changes are quite flexible;
The loss of high-power module switching power supply mainly includes four parts: high-frequency switching loss, high-frequency transformer loss, rectification loss and line conduction loss. In the application of low voltage and high current output, the rectification loss and line conduction loss account for a larger proportion. .
(5) When the design of the product needs to be changed, it can be simply converted or connected in parallel;
(6) high-voltage input module power supply The design is relatively simple, without too many parts, just a power module and a few discrete components;
In many fields, switching power supply modules play a role that cannot be ignored and are very important.