What are the advantages of non-isolated power supply?(2)
(1) It has a particularly wide range of uses, not only aerospace, post and telecommunications, but also metallurgy, mining, automatic control, etc., whether it is social production or daily life, it can be well used;
(2) non-isolated power supply The quality is relatively excellent, the quality is relatively stable and reliable, and it can be produced automatically;
(3) The technology is relatively simple, and it is easy to meet the relevant requirements;
(6) For the module power supply, some manufacturers have a fixed resistance directly connected to the adjustable terminal (ADJ) from the factory. When using, the user must configure a potentiometer with the corresponding resistance value to replace the fixed resistance. However, it should be noted that when the adjustable terminals are in an open state, loading is never allowed.
(7) In order to achieve sufficient heat dissipation, the module power supply should be installed in a location with better air convection. Generally, when the working current of the linear power supply is above 4A, or the working current of the switching power supply is above 7A, forced air cooling should be installed. In addition, no other items are allowed on the module power supply housing.
(8) The module power supply is generally suitable for resistive-based loads. If it needs to be applied to capacitive-based or inductive-based loads, it should be explained in the order contract in advance and customized by the manufacturer.
(4) non-isolated power supplyThe development cycle is relatively short, there are many choices in input and output, and the changes are quite flexible;
(5) When the design of the product needs to be changed, it can be simply converted or connected in parallel;
The high-voltage DC power supply for electrostatic precipitator has been developed in China. The commercial power is rectified into DC, and the full-bridge zero-current switch series resonant inverter circuit is used to invert the DC voltage to a high-frequency voltage, which is then boosted by a high-frequency transformer, and finally rectified. for DC high voltage. Under the condition of resistive load, the output DC voltage reaches 55kV, the current reaches 15mA, and the operating frequency is 25.6kHz.
(6) non-isolated power supply The design is relatively simple, without too many parts, just a power module and a few discrete components;
In many fields, switching power supply modules play a role that cannot be ignored and are very important.